Nick Nackery believes the safety and health of our community is of paramount importance. As we join the state’s effort to reopen Indiana we will do so with the utmost caution to protect our staff and customers.
In accordance with state and CDC guidelines we will be instituting the following policies and procedures:
- We will be conducting health screenings for our staff and any symptomatic staff members to stay home until they are free of fever (without the use of medication) for at least 72 hours and symptoms have improved for at least 72 hours and at least seven days have passed since the symptoms first began.
- We ask that our customers not enter the store if they are showing any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms.
- We will be enhancing our cleaning procedures by disinfecting all high touch points regularly and when possible after each use.
- We will educate our staff on heightened personal hygiene measures and promote regular hand washing and/or sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the store for our staff and customers including by the main entrance so everyone can sanitize their hands while entering or exiting the store.
- Face coverings that cover both the mouth and nose will be mandatory for both our staff and guests.
- Floor markings will show 6ft distancing at the check-out and other high traffic areas.
- Capacity will be limited below 50% to make social distancing easier.
- Please limit the number of people in your shopping group to the greatest extent possible.
- Barriers will be installed at the checkout counters.
- Our fitting rooms are open for guests however we are limiting mask fittings.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted following our standard return policy with an emphasis on hygiene. Any returned products will be quarantined for 24 hours before being restocked.
- Online ordering with free curbside pick-up or discounted shipping will remain available as we request our customers shop online when possible.
We will be strictly enforcing these policies and procedures and would like to thank our customers for assisting us in creating a safe shopping environment during this time. Like everyone we look forward to a time when we can resume normal operations and believe these measures will assist in preventing community spread.